- Non-smoking facility
- Well-behaved pets are welcome
- WiFi & TV in every unit
- AC in all living areas; window or ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Fully furnished with all linens, and kitchen equipment
- Two units have private laundry facilities
- Patio with tables and chairs and charcoal grill available for use of guests
Judson House, built in 1888 on the Chautauqua Institution grounds, was completely rebuilt, expanded, and modernized by the Wallaces in 2004. The third floor was extensively remodeled in 2012, adding a porch and a laundry room. While retaining the look and charm of a by-gone era, all units have modern, fully equipped kitchens and modern bathrooms, and each is beautifully decorated with its own unique decor and furnishings.
The size and configuration of Judson House into several apartments makes it an ideal spot for reunions, weddings, or group gatherings during the off-season when it is open from Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day.
For reservations: 716.357.4736 (June – Aug.),
508-748-0395 ( Sept. – May),
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A few weeks are still available for 2017 season in G-2, G-3, and Apt. 5. See Apartment page for descripions, rates, and photos.