- Non-smoking facility
- Well-behaved pets are welcome
- WiFi & TV in every unit
- AC in all living areas, except for studio units, G-1 and G-3, which have ceiling fans; window or ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Fully furnished with all linens, and kitchen equipment
- Three units have private laundry facilities
- Patio with tables and chairs available for use of guests
Judson House, built in 1888 on the Chautauqua Institution grounds, was completely rebuilt, expanded, and modernized by the Wallaces in 2004. The third floor was extensively remodeled in 2012, adding a porch and a laundry room. While retaining the look and charm of a by-gone era, all units have modern, fully equipped kitchens and modern bathrooms, and each is beautifully decorated with its own unique decor and furnishings.
The size and configuration of Judson House into several apartments makes it an ideal spot for reunions, weddings, or group gatherings during the off-season when it is open from Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day.
For reservations: 716.357.4736 (house phone at Chautauqua),
508-748-0395 ( home phone in Mass.),
or (best way) e-mail: email@example.com
Latest News–Reserve now for 2021 Season
- Because the traditional Chautauqua season will not be operating during the summer of 2020, and because of the requirements resulting from the pandemic, Judson House will not be renting apartments during the 2020 season.
- We are now taking reservations for the 2021 season, for which the programming schedule will be announced by the Institution in June 2020, and can be found on the Institution’s web-site.