- Non-smoking facility
- Well-behaved pets are welcome, except in Room 1A.
- WiFi & TV in every unit
- AC in all living areas, except for studio units, G-1, G-3, and 1A, which have ceiling fans
- Fully furnished with all linens, and kitchen equipment.
- Three units have private laundry facilities; Garden apartments share a laundry.
- Patio with tables and chairs and a grill is available for use of all guests.
The size and configuration of Judson House into several apartments makes it an ideal spot for reunions, weddings, or group gatherings during the off-season when it is open from Memorial Day weekend to Columbus Day.
For reservations: 716.357.9584 (house phone at Chautauqua),
508-748-0395 ( home phone in Mass.),
or (best way) e-mail: email@example.com
Latest News–Reserve now for 2022 Season
- We are now taking reservations for the 2022 season, for which the programming schedule has been announced by the Institution, and can be found on the Institution’s web-site.
- Apartments 3, 4, and 5, as well as the units on the garden level, G-1, G-2, and G-3, will be offered for sale as Condos in the spring or summer of 2022. Call for further information.